We offer a statewide lending collection of fiction and non-fiction books, eBooks and non-book materials for Tasmanians.
A wide range to borrow
The collection has bestsellers, classic and general works, and selected award winning titles in print and non-book formats. Our selection principles guide how we develop these collections.
Enriching the Tasmanian community
The lending collections provide a wide range of material that
- supports the information needs of Tasmanians
- enriches the culture of the Tasmanian community
- promotes creativity and the enjoyment of leisure time for Tasmanians of all age groups, abilities and interests.
Our collections support informal learning and does not aim to include technical, academic or professional works or text-books. A general collection of licensed eBooks is maintained for adults and children.
A statewide collection
- access lending items through any LINC Tasmania LINC or libraries around the state
- search the collection, place holds and renew loans via our online catalogue
- borrow or access items statewide. Items requested can be delivered to any of our locations.