Displays your current holds.
If you have any holds that are available for pickup, an alert icon will appear and the Pickup at column will display the date by which you need to pickup the item.
The status column will not indicate if an item is already in transit from another library to fill your hold.
You position in the holds queue displays in the last column.
In this tab, you can cancel a hold, edit a hold's pickup location (library), suspend a hold or cancel a suspension on a hold. To perform one of these actions, select the titles you wish to edit by ticking the checkbox next to the image or select them all by using the Select All check box (6).
Cancel Hold(s) button:
- When you click this button, a window will open to confirm the cancellation
- Click Yes to cancel the hold or No to go back
Edit Pickup Location(s) button:
- When you click this button, a window will open where you can select the new pickup location from the drop-down list of pickup locations
- After selecting the new pickup library click Change to change the location or close the window by clicking on the X to cancel the change
Suspend Hold(s) button:
- Suspending a hold ensures your hold will not become available during a nominated date range eg travelling out of the state. Once the unsuspend date is reached, the hold becomes active again. You do not lose your place in the holds queue whilst your hold is suspended.
- When you click this button, a window will open with a calendar
- Use the calendar to select the start date of the suspension and the end date of the suspension:
- Click Suspend to suspend the hold or Cancel to go back
- A suspension icon will now display next to the suspended holds
Cancel Hold Suspension button:
- When you click this button, a window will open to confirm the cancellation.
- Click Yes to cancel the hold suspension or No to go back.